Skip to main content

Another game save editor?

I found another game save editor that maybe able to modify game saves to work with your ps3. It is called PS3 Save Unlocker Give it a try hopefully this one works!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PARAM Edit v2.0

PARAM Edit v2.0 is a possible fix for some of your lost save games you should be able to use it to create save games for your Playstation 3. You can find game saves around the internet that can get you close to places that you were in games.

PARAM Edit v2.0 Update

Alright trying to use PARAM Edit v2.0 update. Trying to get a save file from Gamefaq and converting it to be native to my PS3 failed! It keeps giving me a corrupted data file when I try to use it in my system. So doing more research on the app I come up with the conclusion from others that it has a 90% failure rate. Well I guess its back to the drawing board. :-p